Monday, August 15, 2011

Italianni's: Un Magnifico

Well, they had something new these days and they call it Cinco Magnifico.  And today we tried one of those five - the Umbria.


Of course, we cannot do without their freshly baked bread.


We ordered Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet again.
And we even ordered take-out for my Via and my nephew for their dinner.




Actually, no one needs to order more if they order the Chicken Sicilian Salad.
It's so filling.  And you get to have all the protein, carbs and fat you need in a day.
Not to mention, some vitamins and minerals.  


We tried their Pizza Verdure for the first time.
Veggie Pizza that really has veggies on it
unlike other pizza brands.


There's even asparagus on each slice
which I have to remove because I'm not really a fan of asparagus.



Here's the Umbria - one of the Cinco Magnifico dishes
Salad with cherry tomatoes and crunchy lettuce, mushrooms topped with mozzarella and spinach,
grilled chicken wraps in skewer, and spicy pasta.
Good for two people.


The chicken wrap was filled with asparagus.
Meat was not tender hence I have to move on to the next.



This one is truly amazing.
I don't know what it's called but I really loved eating this.
Mushroom topped with mozzarella and spinach.  



Let's try more new things everyday!
(not necessarily at)
Italianni's
 Eastwood Mall



10 comments:

  1. I love mushroom, spinach and mozzarella so I'd really love to try the last dish that you posted. It looks really delish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try UMBRIA! :D but I love their complimentary foccacia bread and the sicilian chicken salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tempted to try Italianni's at MOA but every time I ask my office mates they just laugh it off, too pricey! Hehe. One of these days maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post made me hungry. i haven't italianni's for quite a while. should visit one of their branches soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaa, you made me hungry and crave for italiannis.

    I love their complimentary bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The mushroom looks yummy nga. And the chicken salad too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Italiannis, but it's on my list. Looking at your pictures make me wan to go there right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am craving for Italian food now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read a bad, bad story about this restaurant. Anyway, these food photos still make me drool. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Craving for Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet because of your post! :D I don't like spinach but the mushrooms w/ mozzarella & spinach looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not really a fan of Itallianis, but I must admit, their veggie pizza looks tasty. =)

    ReplyDelete