Friday, December 26, 2014

Evil Doughnuts

A couple of months ago, I was able to try the Cliffhouse Tagaytay branch of Evil Doughnuts.  My daughter is the doughnut lover.  She could tell if doughnuts were in the area.

People are into cupcakes for the past couple of years and doughnuts have kind of lost their appeal (but not completely).  After trying out a couple of their doughnuts, I wanted to try everything they have.  They offer adventure for the tastebuds and poses the challenges for people who are not so used to a contrast of flavours.

They put citrus and salty flavors along with the sweetness of sugar or chocolates or custard.  They had a doughnut topped with potato chips!  My daughter wanted the one that contained "calamansi".

I wish they could branch out because people ought to try it at least once.  Warning though.  It is really pricey.  But in my opinion, coming up with these flavours and making them into fresh baked sweets (or sours or salties and all) deserves a higher cost.  It was a risk they are probably taking for their never-before-encountered creations.


 


1 comment:

  1. Perfect piece of work you have done, this web site is really cool with good info.I was obtaining difficulty NeuroFuse not thinking of some firm opportunities, so I began trying to find some unusual blogs. I enjoyed your blog and it helped me relax.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/neurofuse/

    ReplyDelete