Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Heat's Featured Dessert

During the latest visit in the Heat (Shangri-la Plaza Hotel), I was able to try their featured dessert: Raspberry Molten Brownie Double Shot Vodka Cheesecake.

The name is a mouthful but I don't mind.  You really have to include all of them because it does contribute to how good it was.

I took just a small slice from the small squared cheesecake but it was more than good enough for me.  It was so rich and thick that I even have to slow down to taste every bit of it.

With the pipette, you can drizzle it over the cake, inject the fluid or squeeze them in your mouth.

Through the years, I've noticed that there are a fewer people eating in hotel buffets after the emergence of more affordable restaurants with their own smorgasbord.  But sometimes, it's okay to splurge on the better stuff.



7 comments: