Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's Not Even Friday




I have two pizza phases. I call them Pizza Hut phase and Shakeys phase.  Well, these past few months, it has been Shakeys thin crust pizzas.

My daughter has learned to love Shakeys thin crust.  My husband and I always order their Friday's Special.  Fish on pizza doesn't sound as appealing as when you actually taste it.  For me, it's really the best one they have.  I have to say, they do have the best thin crust around.

I've tried deep dish and pan pizzas but I always go back to the thin crust.




Shakeys C.Raymundo Branch

Taste:  5 / 5
I ordered my favourite.  It was still a favourite when I left the pizza parlour.

Ambience:  4 / 5
It was crowded and noisy.  Good thing, they didn't play loud music to add to the unsettling air.

Service:  3.5 / 5
The restaurant at that time was quite packed because of the Monday Madness over Chicken and Mojos promo.  There were many servers and attendants but they couldn't seem to address all the customers waiting to be attended to.  

Cost:  1 / 5
Still expensive as before.  I actually think their pizzas are overpriced for so little ingredients.  I realized during this visit that we don't need to buy the Supercard (only applicable for delivery and take out) which cost for about PHP2000.  Prices go up when you order for take out and delivery.  That means, pizzas cost more.  In the long run, the P2000 you paid initially will cover all the cost of their regular priced items.  It was really misleading.

Advertisement:

Tennis Lessons in Ortigas
Inquire at 0922 874 2959 for details.

1 comment:





  1. Chew


    Buy Snus, Nicotine pouches, chewing tobacco online!. We sell a wide selection of loose snus as well as in portion pouches, with or without nicotine.


    https://swedishproducts.online/

    ReplyDelete