Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Spicy Noodle Dish




 I was browsing Buzz Feed and I came across an article on the best comfort food there is:  A list of soups that I can make (according to them) easily.

I tried the Chicken Vermicelli in spicy curry soup.  This household loves spicy dishes that's why I chose it from the list. And besides, almost all of the ingredients are at hand.

I cooked the chicken in chicken broth plus coconut milk plus chili powder and ginger plus salt.  And then added the vermicelli much later.

It was supposed to be a soup dish but the vermicelli absorbed most of the soup.  Still, it's was as good as I hoped it would be especially when it was still hot from the stove.  

Ads:
Tennis Lessons in Ortigas Pasig City
0922 874 2959 for inquiries

No comments:

Post a Comment