Friday, December 2, 2011

Charlie's Grind and Grill

Have you tried this already?  

They said it has been around for quite sometime now

but only this week have I tried their burger.


Visited their branch in San Juan.
I love their menu on chalkboard.
The hand-writing is so neat!  
(Note: I am easily impressed!)


Clam chowder on sour dough bread
Taste really good.
Super "clammy".


I tried their Shroom Burger.
I wasn't in the mood for meat that day.


Cross section of a Shroom Burger 
I had the other half packed to go.


Going back there if the budget allows.
It's a whole lot more pricey than other burger brands.
The soup made an impression but the burger didn't.
I would like another chance to taste their other burgers
to change my mind. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Never tried their shroom burger.. But this looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed your blog. :)

    You should also try their buffalo wings and black angus burger. :)

    ReplyDelete