Thursday, February 9, 2012

Unlimited Drinks and Soup at Peri Peri

It was my first time to dine at Peri Peri
and I now am aware of their unlimited offer of soup and drinks 
(including coffee).

Unfortunately, their soup is pretty disappointing because 
it tasted that there was flour (yes, flour) in it.
It could have been better if their soup was at par with the 
instantly prepared ones we can purchase at the supermarket.


Their grilled chicken was not extraordinary but it wasn't that bad at all.
It is accompanied by rice which could be shared by two people
(who doesn't eat that much rice)


I ordered their fajitas which was served separately from the wrapper.


The diner is supposed to prepare the fajitas himself.
The sauce wasn't bad at all and I kind of enjoyed myself preparing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment