Sunday, May 22, 2011

Late Lunch at Teriyake Boy


Teriyake Boy at Eastwood City
2pm

Food: 4 stars
Service: 4 stars
Cleanliness: 4 stars
Ambiance: 3 stars

Spicy Tuna Salad of a different name (sorry I forgot how they called it)


The spiciest Dynamite Rolls I've ever had.
Unlike in other Japanese restaurants, a diner will have to look 
for a drink right after putting one sushi in the mouth.
The sushi was truly rolled in spicy chili.



And here's the Japanese Mayo plus Kikkoman(?) dip 
to neutralize the spiciness.


It's a good thing my sister insisted on dining in this restaurant before May 31 this year.
I could not have tasted their Tuna Hiyashi Chuka because  it's for a limited time offer.
It's a cold ramen dish.  And I want another one.  
It's a light noodle dish but is actually heavy on the stomach.


I figured that the sauce (poured over the noodle dish) is probably a peanut sauce.



I tasted some coffee jelly from my brother-in-law's bento box.

And as for the drinks, I got service water as always.

5 comments:

  1. I love Teriyaki Boy! And on the first picture is the Tempura Tuna Sashimi Tartare, if I'm not mistaken, because that's my ultimate favorite dish in that resto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thenadette: exactly sis :) I totally forgot what it's called. They have another name for common Spicy Tuna Salad :) We have the same favorite pala :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eastwood is far from where i live but everything looks so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try the dynamite rolls. Mahilig ako sa spicy foods. Parang gusto kong kumain sa Teriyako Boy ngayon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the Dynamite Rolls. Hanggang Tokyo Tokyo lang ako. Masarap yung bago nilang flavor ngayon, yung American sushi. At mayo nga yung nasa sauce. Nag debate pa ako sa sarili ko nung kumain ako dun. Lol

    ReplyDelete