Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lunch At Cravings

I haven't been to this restaurant for almost one year already.  And last Saturday, I was with my sister's family to join them for lunch.  My sister suggested Kimono Ken but I think we have been eating Japanese most of the time so I suggested that we go up to the fifth floor where we could choose from the restaurants up there.  We ended up at Cravings.  

Taste: 4 out of 5
Presentation: 4 out of 5
Servings: 3 out of 5
Price: 2 out of 5 (even if the main course comes with a salad splurge at their salad bar)
Ambiance: 4 out of 5
Service: 5 out of 5


I got myself a cup of clear soup that tasted ginger and garlic to me.
There was a lot of ingredients for different kinds of salad but I was only in the mood
for macaroni and lots of whole kernel corn
swimming in Thousand Island dressing (which was on my second plate)
topped with croutons.
I also got dinner rolls with buttered herb.


My sister ordered Tender Bits for the nanny.  They had this big serving of breaded chicken
and large pieces of fries.  This was one of the best that we ordered that time.
We were eyeing the nanny's plate.


I ordered Chicken Tandoori.
It wasn't that impressive.  I was looking for something else in their 
menu that I ordered last year (the last time we ate their).


The sauce wasn't as one would expect from this dish.
It lacked something I don't know what. 



My nephew had Chicken Cordon Bleu.
He liked the gravy and the mashed potato.


And my sister ordered baked fish which was garnished with
olives and garlic and something else, I don't know.

Hope to go back there and order something I really like.

2 comments:

  1. The nanny's plate indeed looked the most edible for me. =P Oh, wait. The Chicken Cordon Bleu makes it a tie pala. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post has made me hungry! i need to eat now. >.< LOL!

    ReplyDelete