Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chef's Quarter for A Quick Lunch

I have always thought that they had this buffet of American and Italian dishes but I just found out awhile ago that they only offer that during the weekends.  And so, they offered me the combo for 5 people.  Let me tell you now that it may be good for 6 people instead.

Taste: 3.5 out of 5
Based on what we ordered, the taste was in between ordinary and extraordinary.  I think the rolled-up pizza had too much cheddar cheese.  It's like you ordered cheese pizza instead of Beef and Mushroom.

Ambiance: 4 out of 5
I love the semi private room they had.  It was tastefully decorated.

Service: 5 out of 5
I don't know if it's because we were eating at a time that there were few customers hence, the staff were able to attend to us really well.

Price: 4 out of 5
The price was reasonable for the food, service and ambiance the restaurant had to offer.



Their roasted chicken is not as roasted as what you would expect.
It's almost like steamed Hainanese chicken with a much better sauce.


In the menu, they call it Special Fried Rice.
It resembles Bagoong Rice which was surprising because
all along, I thought it was an American-Italian restaurant.
But it's pretty good, nonetheless.  
They cooked the rice the way I want it.



Some pork ribs with a side salad



Their version of Yellow Cab's Dear Darla pizza.


The European/Mediterranean interior





I just have to share Ate Rose's photo while she's talking on the phone...
Tutyal!


Me and my cousin Kate



2 comments:

  1. Their Tessie Tomas Salad is to.die.for. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ambiance is nice~

    the roasted looks sloppy to me :(

    ReplyDelete