Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seoul: Oriental Room at Namsan Park


Oriental Room
Namsan Park
20-minute walk from
Myeong-dong Station, Exit 4


Daddy is checking out the display of Korean and Chinese dishes.



Upon entry, when you look at your left, you see this tunnel-like interior.




The other side offered a really nice view.
But since we were taking a very early dinner at that time, the afternoon sun 
was glaring in that area so we had to choose the middle aisle.



I've never seen a table setting like this before.  
We get to have our own kettle of chilled Jasmine tea.


I don't know if this is true but somebody told me that every side dish they had was made of 
radish.  They just put different food coloring on them.


This is what my sister ordered.


This is what my dad ordered.


And this is what I ordered.  It's breaded pork on top of a salad and semi-spicy sauce.
It is topped with peppers, onions and celery.
My sister and I finished this dish. 
My dad refused to have his share because he can't finish his own plate.


Taste: 4 stars
Somehow, the food reminded of some other local place here in Manila.

Menu: 4 stars
Everything in the menu looked great.  Everything in it was worth coming back for.

Service: 5 stars
The cook even got out and asked how the food was.
Of course, we said it was great.  

Ambiance: 5 stars
Even without the chic interior, the view outside the window makes any meal great.

1 comment:

  1. I think the food you ordered was rockin!


    I'm jealous, haha~

    ReplyDelete