It's the season of chocolates and flowers. I prefer the
latter former (teehee!) simply because it is edible.
For me, Diamond Hotel along Roxas Blvd is one of those hotels that offers an incredible buffet although it's not "flashy" or "classy" as the other hotels are offering. Still, they offer the best lamb roast I have ever tasted (No kidding!).
Yesterday, someone brought home a box of their chocolates. They came from a Valentine's day date, I presume. And it's kind of pathetic that I'm eating leftover chocolates. But I'm happy to finish all of it. I'm not complaining. It is, by the way, chocolates.
I had my fingers in one of these. Don't sue me for my ignorance but I thought this milk chocolate ball still had a wrapper around it. I couldn't distinguish that the decoration was white chocolate. So I was kind of rubbing my fingers on it to remove the "wrapper" until I felt it was already melting in my fingers.
I took a bite of it fast before it crumbles in my hand. And it oozed with more milk chocolate inside. I kind of sipped some of it. My head was kind of spinning with the sweetness (I've been taking a lot of sweets lately and I'm afraid blood sugar is shooting up in my head). I finished it off licking some of the chocolate goo off my fingers.
As if that wasn't enough, I grabbed another. This time it was dark chocolate with melted chocolate inside like the previous one. It tasted like there was rum in it. It probably does. But not enough to get someone drunk, I suppose.