Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dimsum: Shrimp Siomai

My husband first bought this from his boss's wife a long time ago who lives in our neighborhood.  And ever since, according to him, he hasn't tasted anything better.  He has been gushing about it for a long time and today, I finally am able to take a taste.  He buys it uncooked and frozen. He likes them steamed but, as always, I like them fried and crunchy like everything else.  


Now I know why my husband likes it very much.
All I can taste is shrimp. It's like a big ball of shrimp.
I believe there was no extenders in these. 
And that is what makes them soooo good.

Hubby let me take home the rest of the frozen dimsum's for tomorrow's lunch at work.
Thanks Honey!

4 comments:

  1. sweet ni honey

    and that shrimp dimsum looks rockin good!

    i love both fried and steamed dimsum

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a fan of siomai! looking at the pic makes me want to buy one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that looks delish indeed! Wish I could have some of that, lagi na lang pork siomai nakakain ko eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy ate! i also like my siomai fried.

    ReplyDelete