Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcakes and Parties in the Park

These photos have been long overdue... for probably half a year already.

I'm not a fan of cupcakes unless they are super moist and not so sweet.  I think cupcakes are the one of the most easiest pastries to bake.  I thought of selling them before.  Unfortunately, I don't have an oven in our apartment.  Note to self: must buy our own baking oven someday.  

Well, I encountered these cupcakes in a kiddie party in the States.  I don't know if they're branded or was just home-baked by the hosts.  I enjoyed eating them because of the marshmallow toppings simulating a bucket of popcorn.


The first one I got was strawberry-flavored.  

And the bread was moist.  

I was able to finish the whole thing, of course.



The next one I got was flavored buttery caramel. 

It was also moist as the first one and it was much more tasty.

(note: couldn't rotate the pic below)


It was my first time to attend a birthday party in a park.  
Parties outdoors that I have attended were mostly weddings
and not kiddie parties
but I must say, it is much more fun than indoor kiddie parties.  

Weather was perfect.  And because there were so many trees,
it provided the perfect shade for the venue.




3 comments:

  1. haha. that popcorn cupcake looks so cute.

    same here! i also dream of having kitchen appliances for baking. someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. someday sis, we'll have our high-end, high-tech kitchen all to ourselves for our baking whims :)

    ReplyDelete