Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kit Kat Orange

I have tasted orange-flavored chocolates before but I haven't tasted something as orange-y as Kit Kat's Orange before.  Upon breaking into its foil wrapper, you could already smell the orange scent.  And when you take a bite of it, the original taste of Kit Kat chocolate is all gone.  What's left is somewhat creamy chocolate-y orange-covered wafer.  I think they gave a generous helping of orange oils on their chocolate mixtures.  

You'll like it too if you're into something different.


6 comments:

  1. @pink: Oh yes me too. I think a regular Kit Kat brings more joy than the orange flavored one. :)

    @Mav: you should :) even if you won't like it that much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this avail locally? i don't think I've seen this kit kat flavor yet kase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ayen: yes sis, I bought that in Robinson's Supermarket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not digging this much, but BF would absolutely love this since he likes oranges and he likes chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete