Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reyes' Chicken and Pork Barbecue

For some people (like hubby and me) who are constantly on a tight budget, there are some things that they can actually enjoy.  And one of them is Reyes' Barbecue on a stick.  I usually order one stick of pork and one stick of chicken barbecue.  One cup of their java rice is not enough so we have to order another cup.  This time, we buy ourselves some plain steamed rice instead.  (But of course, if we were okay to splurge, we would have gotten another Java rice.)

I love their peanut sauce that can go with anything you order in Reyes.  


7 comments:

  1. Excited tuloy ako gamitin yung Reyes BBQ coupons na bigay sakin. Weee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Reyes BBQ. I always buy from them everytime I miss eating pork. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. na-miss ko 'to! we would usually eat at Reyes BBQ after doing our grocery shopping. sarap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yung peanut sauce din ang gustong gusto ko sa kanila kaya napaparami din ako ng kain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the peanut sauce at Reyes BBQ.. plus their boneless bangus.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love Reyes BBQ and its extra ordinary peanut sauce! :)) Very affordable and yummy!! Good combination!

    ReplyDelete